Keep the following in mind as you do your practice schedule for this lesson.
- Using the chords you have learned, strum each chord using the correct finger fretting.
- Practice the quarter note rhythm and practice counting along. Use a metronome to keep the tempo and time. Keep practicing the rhythm till it seems easy to play and keep time with.
- Practice the half note rhythm using chord progression and a metronome until the rhythm feels easy to play.
- Practice playing the whole note with the chord progression and a metronome until the rhythm feels easy to play.
- Play the song Sweet Home Alabama from the website using the video with the simplified rhythm.